skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Marketing... more than 9 letters
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Some changes in Kids Marketing
By the way, here's a very good video I found about the changes Marketing for kids has gone through.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just some music
Music Playlist
at
MixPod.com
About Me
CaRo
"Everything happens for a reason" might sound as cliché. But for me, I would say it's a phrase that descibes my perspective of life. I'm a 3rd year marketing student that soon will be arriving to what it's waiting for me outside in job market. I really don't know what's waiting for me out there, the only thing I'm sure about is that I have dreams and I'll do the impossible to reach each goal I have set for me. I know that on my way through I'll find different obstacles and also beautiful landscapes, but at the end everything will be worth it. I don't know where I'll be standing tomorrow but I just hope life takes me to the place I've always wanted to be. As Walt Disney's motto says: "Dream. Dare. Believe. Do". I'll dream my things, dare to do them, believe that I can do them, and actually do them. That's all me
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(18)
►
March
(15)
▼
February
(2)
Some changes in Kids Marketing
E-marketing & Kids "BIG evolution"
►
January
(1)
Followers
Book List
Capodagli, W. The Disney Way
Disney Institute, Be Our Guest
Hamilton, R. Disney Magic
Li, C. Groundswell
Mauborgne, R. Blue Ocean Strategy
Michelli, J. The Starbucks Experience
Schultz, H. Pour Your Heart Into It.
Thorne, Lynn. Word-of-Mouth Advertising
Zyman, S. The End of Advertising as We Know It
Zyman, S. The End of Marketing as We Know It
No comments:
Post a Comment